- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Newcastle
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered company auditor
Alex provides advice to his clients on all aspects of statutory audits, financial reporting, governance, due diligence and business planning. Alex has conducted audits for a broad range of public sector organisations, including agencies, state owned corporations, corporations sole, statutory bodies and local government. Alex’s experience also includes work for listed public companies, private companies (including subsidiaries of multinationals), registered clubs and charities.
Alex is an Executive of the Hunter Young Professional Group and his experience includes international secondment to our Leading Edge Alliance firm Bol in the Netherlands.
- Rising Star of the Year 2016 - Australian Accounting Awards
- Regional Finalist Young Executive of the Year Award – NSW Business Chamber