- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce
Allan has over 30 years’ experience providing corporate assurance and business advisory advice and services to a wide array of clients. Allan’s career started with global accounting firm Ernst & Young, where he gained international experience through secondments to Canada and New Zealand.
He ensures Prosperity is at the forefront of international thought leadership through active participation in our global network the Leading Edge Alliance, where he is also a Board member.
Allan also plays an active role in supporting the community through sponsorship, pro-bono services, board/committee representation and participation in
He has been a long standing member of the internationally renowned Entreprenuers Organisation (EO). He is a member of the national Quantum Leap Forum (firms
with +$15M revenue) and is a Mentor to fast-growing businesses through the EO Accelerator program.
Memberships and Appointments
- Director - Prosperity Advisers Group
- Board Member LEA Global
- Deputy Chairman - Newcastle Knights Rugby League Football Club Ltd (2002-2015)
- Deputy Chairman - Greater Building Society Limited (2003-2010)
- Director - Newcastle Port Corporation Limited (2004-2008)
- Director - Newcastle and Hunter Events Limited (1998-2002)
- Director - NorthPower Limited (1996-2001)